ASTM COMPASS Standards and Engineering Digital Library
The ASTM COMPASS Standards and Engineering Digital Library (SEDL) is a vast collection of industry-leading standards and technical engineering information. The Library covers a broad range of engineering disciplines, including aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, environmental, geological, health and safety, industrial, materials science, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, soil science, and solar engineering.
MARC records and COUNTER usage statistics are available for efficient information retrieval, discovery, and management.
ASTM COMPASS Standards and Engineering Digital Library (SEDL) contains the following contents:
The 80+ volume Annual Book of ASTM Standards contains ASTM’s 12,000+ standards and is available in print, CD-ROM and Online formats. The volumes can be purchased individually, as a section or as the complete 80+ volume set. Sections available are as follows:
• Complete Set – All sections and volumes
• Section 01 – Iron and Steel Products
• Section 02 – Nonferrous Metal Products
• Section 03 – Metals Test Methods and Analytical Procedures
• Section 04 – Construction
• Section 05 – Petroleum Products, Lubricants, and Fossil Fuels
• Section 06 – Paints, Related Coatings, and Aromatics
• Section 07 – Textiles
• Section 08 – Plastics
• Section 09 – Rubber
• Section 10 – Electrical Insulation and Electronics
• Section 11 – Water and Environmental Technology
• Section 12 – Nuclear, Solar, and Geothermal Energy
• Section 13 – Medical Devices and Services
• Section 14 – General Methods and Instrumentation
• Section 15 – General Products, Chemical Specialties, and End Use Products
• Section 00 – Index
ASTM Journals keep you up to date on the most important findings and research in a broad array of engineering areas. All journal papers are peer reviewed and are abstracted/indexed in such top services as ISI Science Citation Index, COMPENDEX, Chemical Abstracts, etc. Online subscriptions include the complete backlist of ASTM Journals, which have been digitized back to the first issue of each journal.
Journal titles are as follows:
• Advances in Civil Engineering Materials (ACEM)
• Cement, Concrete and Aggregates (CCA)
• Geotechnical Testing Journal (GTJ)
• Journal of ASTM International (JAI)
• Journal of Composites, Technology & Research (JCTR)
• Journal of Forensic Sciences (JOFS)
• Journal of Testing and Evaluation (JOTE)
• Materials Performance and Characterization (MPC)
Symposia Papers and STPs
Discover the latest engineering research with ASTM Symposia Papers and Selected Technical Papers (STPs). This essential engineering collection contains over 29,000 papers – all of them peer reviewed. All symposia papers are published in book format (known as STPs or Selected Technical Papers). You can download individual papers from any book or simply download the entire book itself.
Manuals and Monographs
Get practical, hands-on application information (Manuals) or advanced and highly technical information (Monographs) from highly regarded experts in their respective fields. The ASTM Data Series cover specific applications, contain compiled data, and usually include explanatory text.
A summary of subscription options is given below:
- Complete ASTM library of books and journal papers.
- Entire library of Symposia Papers and STPs.
- Entire library of Manuals and Monographs.
- Entire Digital Library collection by Topic.
- Entire library of Journal Papers.
- Advances in Civil Engineering Materials (ACEM)
- Cement, Concrete and Aggregates (CCA)
- Geotechnical Testing Journal (GTJ)
- Journal of ASTM International (JAI)
- Journal of Composites, Technology & Research (JCTR)
- Journal of Forensic Sciences Backfile (JOFS)
- Journal of Testing and Evaluation (JTE)
- Materials Performance and Characterization (MPC)