Instant Online Access to Hundreds of Technical Titles
Launched in February 2010—IEEE and John Wiley & Sons, Inc., have partnered to offer you online access to more than 1.130 eBooks via the IEEE Xplore digital library.
The eBooks collection spans numerous content areas, including Bioengineering, Power & Energy and Communication technologies, among other growing areas of research.
The collection of titles includes practical handbooks, introductory and advanced texts, reference works and professional books, with an emphasis on leading areas of applied research, such as:
- Communication, networking and broadcasting
- Components, circuits, devices and systems
- Computing and processing
- Engineered materials, dielectrics and plasmas
- Fields, waves and electromagnetics
- Photonics and electro-optics
- Power, energy and industry applications
- Robotics and control systems
- Signal processing and analysis
- Plus general topics for engineers (Math, Science and Engineering)
The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library is available as an add-on to your existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone subscription.
Features and benefits
The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library focuses on the content areas that lead today’s cutting-edge technologies and help set the standards for future advancements. Subscribers can stay up-to-date on a wide variety of technology areas and take advantage of these key benefits:
- Access to more than 1.130 titles, with approximately 40 new titles introduced each year
- Choose from an annual subscription option or perpetual access option
- More than 18.000 individual chapters available in PDF format
- Rigorous review process ensuring titles are relevant and high quality
- Cutting-edge titles on emerging technologies, authored by leaders in the field
- Search by title, subject, or keyword to quickly find and download relevant chapters within larger eBooks
- eBook home pages include a content overview, bibliographic information, book abstracts, cover scan, and table of contents with links to chapter PDFs
- Backlist to 1974 with more than 60% of titles published since 2007
- Includes IEEE Computer Society Press (CSP) and IEEE Standards Information Network (SIN) eBooks
Download a List of IEEE-Wiley eBook Titles
- 2013 IEEE Wiley ebooks Frontlist titles
- 2014 IEEE Wiley ebooks Frontlist titles
- 2015 IEEE Wiley ebooks Frontlist titles
- 2016 IEEE Wiley ebooks Tentative Frontlist
- 2017 IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library Frontlist
- 2018 IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library Frontlist
- 2019 IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library Tentative Spring Frontlist Titles
- 2020 IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library Tentative Spring Frontlist
- 2020 Tentative Fall IEEE Wiley Title List
- 2021 Tentative Fall IEEE Wiley Title List
- 2022 Tentative IEEE-Wiley eBooks Frontlist
- 2023 Tentative IEEE-Wiley eBooks Frontlist
How to subscribe
The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library is available as an add-on to your existing subscription or as a stand-alone subscription via IEEE Xplore. Choose the subscription option that best meets your needs:
Annual Subscription Option
The annual subscription option provides you with leased access to all current year IEEE-Wiley eBook titles plus leased access to the complete backlist totalling more than 1.130 titles.
Purchase Option with Perpetual Access
The purchase option provides you with perpetual access to one of two options:
- - All current year IEEE-Wiley eBook titles plus the complete backlist totalling more than 1.130 titles. Or
- - Year-by-year IEEE-Wiley eBook title collections comprising a minimum of 40 titles for each
You will also have the option to expand your collection by purchasing new front-list titles each year.
The IEEE has partnered with OCLC to create enriched MARC records for each title in the IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library and these are available via OCLC free of charge to organisations who order the IEEE-Wiley eBooks. Click here to get instructions on how to access free MARC records.
OPAC lists (persistent links) for the eBooks are available via IEEE Xplore and can be downloaded into Excel. HTML versions of the OPAC lists are also now available.
Click here to access the OPAC lists and select ‘IEEE’ from the title display option.
Customers with OpenURL activated on their account will now be able to find OpenURL links next to eBook chapters.