Complete with practical learning for computer programmers, IT professionals, and students, the Packt eBooks Library—delivered via the IEEE Xplore Digital Library—provides the latest in computer science and technology. Help your users stay informed and get up to speed on a wide range of computer science and technology topics with this new collection of technical eBooks from Packt Publishers.
This specially curated eBook collection provides essential information on a wide range of computer science topics such as cloud computing, machine learning, data science, software engineering, programming, web development, and much more.
Subscribers will have access to important topics in computer science and emerging technology topics with these key benefits:
- One-stop access to over 700 titles dating back to 2021, with up to 200 new titles introduced annually
- A focused collection with subject matter related to essential computer science and technology topics
- Covers topics such as artificial intelligence, computer security, cloud computing, networking, machine learning, IoT, software engineering, programming, mobile, game development, and much more
- All titles are available as full book downloads
- DRM-free: Users can print, copy, paste, and download PDFs
- Available as an add-on to an existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone subscription
- KBART and MARC records available via OCLC
Complete the form to connect with an IEEE Content Specialist and learn how you can get access to this prestigious eBook collection for your organization.