IEEE offers a wide range of learning and career enhancement opportunities within the engineering sciences, research, and other technology areas.
IEEE launched a new e.Learning model: IEEE Course Program, a complete set of training modules focused on the relevant and topical subjects for the strategic business processes today.
The goal of these programs is to ensure the growth of skill and knowledge among professionals and to foster individual commitment to continuing education among IEEE members, the engineering and scientific community, and the general public.These programs allow the IEEE Xplore platform to access the courses necessary for the rapid updating and implementation of your knowledge in key areas, emerging technologies and the development of the skills necessary to remain increasingly competitive in today’s market.
Features and Objectives:
- Develop the skills and knowledge required for strategic business projects
- Access via the IEEE Xplore platform, with its mobile-friendly design and its research potential
- Multimedia courses developed by high-level professionals
- Individual CEU or PDH certificates are available and printable for each participant upon completion of the course
- Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced course level
- ONE SHOT perpetual access
- Unlimited number of participants
- Artificial Intelligence and Ethics in Design
- Guide to Autonomous Vehicle-Technology
- Understanding SMPTE ST 2110
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Cyber Security Tools for Today’s Environment
- IEEE Introduction to Edge Computing
- Ethical Hacking
- IEEE Guide to the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Modernizing the Smart Grid
- National Electrical Safety Code